www.ccsoftcn.com Forum Index

Search found 19 matches
www.ccsoftcn.com Forum Index
  Topic: Full screen program problem
Web Master

Replies: 1
Views: 318

PostForum: Bug Reports   Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:35 am   Subject: Full screen program problem
Hello Hondulas,

Thanks for you info.

We have tested but can not to retrieve this problem. Would you like to description of your problem as much information as possible for retrieve the problem? ...
  Topic: "Most Helpful User" of May, 2006
Web Master

Replies: 0
Views: 475

PostForum: News & Offers   Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:40 am   Subject: "Most Helpful User" of May, 2006
There was no body get this award due to no body sent us the feedback in May.
  Topic: "Most Helpful User" of Apr, 2006
Web Master

Views: 381

PostForum: News & Offers   Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:52 am   Subject: "Most Helpful User" of Apr, 2006
There was no body get this award due to no body sent us the feedback in Apr.
  Topic: "Most Helpful User" of Mar, 2006
Web Master

Views: 419

PostForum: News & Offers   Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:29 am   Subject: "Most Helpful User" of Mar, 2006
Nosa Lee win the "Most Helpful User" of Mar, 2006 and a free registration code for
Access Password Recover worked, it is useful. But, there is a little trouble when I want to find file at ...
  Topic: History of OE Min2Tray!
Web Master

Views: 967

PostForum: General Product Discussion   Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:24 am   Subject: History of OE Min2Tray!
OE Min2Tray Current Version: v1.20

Version 1.20 (03/14/2006)
------------------------------
[+] OE exists feature added

Version 1.10 (02/26/2006)
------------------------------
[-] Custom ...
  Topic: "Most Helpful User" of Feb, 2006
Web Master

Views: 530

PostForum: News & Offers   Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:17 am   Subject: "Most Helpful User" of Feb, 2006
Kevin W win the "Most Helpful User" of Feb, 2006 and a free registration code for If you don't want to set a hotkey, the OEmin will give you an information: N/A, But after next startup, the ...
  Topic: How can I know my order is secure?
Web Master

Views: 419

PostForum: Frequently Asked Questions   Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:38 am   Subject: How can I know my order is secure?
Our order forms are designed to warn you if you are using an insecure connection. The top of the order page will tell you if the form you are using is secure or not.

Here are other ways to tell if ...
  Topic: What is your privacy policy?
Web Master

Views: 401

PostForum: Frequently Asked Questions   Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:31 am   Subject: What is your privacy policy?
We are committed to your privacy.

Privacy Guarantee
Thank you for visiting ccsoftcn.com and please read it in full. ccsoftcn.com understands the importance of security and privacy, so always th ...
  Topic: Who will the charge on my credit card be from?
Web Master

Views: 371

PostForum: Frequently Asked Questions   Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:29 am   Subject: Who will the charge on my credit card be from?
The charge on your card will appear from Emetrix Online Sales.
  Topic: Who is Emetrix?
Web Master

Views: 415

PostForum: Frequently Asked Questions   Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:28 am   Subject: Who is Emetrix?
Emetrix is a company that provides payment processing solutions to developers and manufacturers of software products. Companies who have partnered with Emetrix use our services to handle online order ...
  Topic: What if I don't have a credit card?
Web Master

Views: 407

PostForum: Frequently Asked Questions   Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:27 am   Subject: What if I don't have a credit card?
If you don't have a credit card or would rather pay by other means, we can accept a check or money order for your purchase. Just print and send the order form with payment for processing. [url=http:// ...
  Topic: Do you accept corporate purchase orders?
Web Master

Views: 406

PostForum: Frequently Asked Questions   Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:26 am   Subject: Do you accept corporate purchase orders?
You can submit a corporate purchase order to us by fax at (801) 497-9456. For more specific information [url=http://www.emetrix.com/cs/sendemail.asp]contact us.
  Topic: How can I cancel an order?
Web Master

Views: 390

PostForum: Frequently Asked Questions   Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:25 am   Subject: How can I cancel an order?
Due to the automated way that orders are processed and fulfilled, once an order is processed, it cannot be cancelled. If you would like to request a refund please mailto sales@ccsoftcn.com and tell us ...
  Topic: What is your return policy?
Web Master

Views: 367

PostForum: Frequently Asked Questions   Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:24 am   Subject: What is your return policy?
Refund policies are created by the individual manufacturer of software that you are purchasing, not Emetrix. You will need mail to sales@ccsoftcn.com for this information.
  Topic: What is a registration code?
Web Master

Views: 356

PostForum: Frequently Asked Questions   Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:56 am   Subject: What is a registration code?
A registration code is a tool that software companies use to validate a paid user. If an order is fulfilled by registration code, you will recieve a password that allows you to 'unlock' a product's tr ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next